• Implemented D1 Stage pH control on Union Camp Franklin D Hardwood Bleach Line
• Developed Scope for Oxygen Delignification for Union Camp Franklin, VA.
• Studied Pulping of Post Consumer Wood for Union Camp (Hogged Reclaimed Pallet Wood)
• Studied Pulping of Pine Bark Beetle killed wood for Union Camp
• Studied and Implemented Whole Tree Chip Pulping for Union Camp particularly sand
contamination removal for Union Camp
• Provided process engineering support for the design, installation, and start up of E hardwood
bleach line with oxygen delignification stage for Union Camp
• In 1994 & 1995 provided process engineering support for the adoption of low solids cooking on the K2 continuous digester for GSPC, Demopolis, AL
• In 1995 managed process engineering support for GSPC, Demopolis, AL K1 Low Level Feed System installation and evaluation.
• From 1997 to 2002 served as Pulp and Paper Industrial Consortium Steering Committee Representative for Gulf States Paper Corporation on DOE Project: DE-FC36-95GO10091 “Energy Efficient Kraft Pulping for Highly Bleachable Low Lignin Content Pulp”